Saturday, January 30, 2010

Post-class socializing

All the boys were together in class today. So after class all the owners decided to head down to the coffee shop for a little puppy socialization time. Who can resist four adorable shiba boys? Everyone stopped to say "hi" and to meet the boys. And we got to sip coffee while answering "what kind of dog is that?" and "how big will they get?" and "they look like a fox. Don't they?" a hundred times. The boys are exhausted and should sleep well the rest of the day. I'd be ready for a nap, too, but I drank way too much coffee this morning.

Enjoy the photos of the boys. I wish I'd had my real camera. The quality isn't very good because these are all from my phone. Maybe I'll remember it next week!

From closest puppy: George (formerly K2), Edge and Avalanche
IMG_0296

Avanche (left), Edge (right)
IMG_0299

George
IMG_0301

Left to Right: Joaquin (formerly Mogul), Avalanche, Edge, George (formerly K2)
IMG_0308

IMG_0311

Joaquin (formerly Mogul)
IMG_0304

IMG_0302

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Mary Mary Mary Mary!
OMG!!!!
Cute is an understatement!!!!
I could kick myself that I haven't come and gotten one of those babies to bring home and play awhile! Are they all spoken for?
Did you have them in class with Judith?
You must have been at Blackbird!
Glad I didn't pass by...I would have made a HUGE scene if I had seen all of those babies!!!
We took a long walk in the drizzle today at Fort Ward! Everytime I go over there...which is seveal times a week..I always thank you for letting us in on it!
Today we got to go to the end of the pier and watch them feed the seals...a real show I tell you . So happy I had my video camera!!
XXOOXX

Yoshi and Family said...

Dogmom2six, thank you for the update and pictures. The boys are all so darn cute. Love seeing the pictures and watching them grow up. 4 shibas all at once, too cute. See you soon on SIRA Shibas. By the way, if you are interested, a bunch of us watch Southern California German Shepherd Rescue too. They have a new rescue who just gave birth to 7 pups. Very cute. Please continue to update Rowdy Rover. Thanks!

YoshiMom aka Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hi to the real Dogmom! Thanks so much for the GREAT photos. The boys look a little baffled while they are all lined up on the bench--they need boss Betty to make trouble, I mean, to tell 'em what to do! You raise wonderful puppies.