Thursday, January 21, 2010

Email from Betty (now known as Kioko)

Dear Brothers,
I'm sorry I missed the get together this week. I'm having a fun adventure here in Phoenix though.

I get to go to 'work' on Fridays. I like 'work'. I play with a teacup yorkie named Cudi, a Jack Russell called Oliver and a Cocker Spaniel named Wriggly. Pierre, the Chihuahua, barks at me so I bark back. It makes him mad but I just wag my tail.

Just so you don't think you're getting ahead of me, I asked Mom to take a picture of me sitting too. My one ear is fuzzy 'cause it's raining really hard and the wind is really blowing and my ear was blowing in the wind. But I still sat still. See if you can hold a stay in the wind and the rain.....

Woofs and Wags,
Kioko (aka Betty)

100_0653

3 comments:

eD said...

All that rain should feel familiar to her.

Anonymous said...

OMG! is she ever so cute! Good Girl.

Anonymous said...

Betty, you are so pretty! I love the latest photos of your brothers too! Thanks for the updates,Dogmom!