Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have a bone.... and other things 3 month old shibas have to say.

My bone... mine.
IMG_8162

I can sit like a big dog (and stay, too)
IMG_8179

Mommy is my bestest friend. She plays tug with me.
IMG_8148

All the pups, except Betty, had a reunion in my puppy class yesterday. They are all happy, well-adjusted and doing great in their new homes. Edge and Avalanche are still hanging at my house, growing up far too quickly for my taste. They are now running with the big dogs. I hate to say it, but nap time is my favorite time, because that's when the house is finally quiet!

The boys know sit, down and stand. Avalanche has picked up obedience skills amazingly fast. He surprises me at times how well he does. We're working on socialization so you may see us out and about around town.

No comments: