Monday, January 25, 2010

The boys at 13 weeks

Not the best photos. Sorry for the "green" eye in the photos. I took them at night and there wasn't enough natural light so the flash really did it's thing. I need extra hands - two to work with the puppies, one to shake the toy to get them to look where I want, and two to work the camera.

Avalanche, now Tazer: Kishi's Set to Stun
IMG_8354

IMG_8500

IMG_8551

IMG_8535

IMG_8522

Edge: Kishi's Catch'n Edge
IMG_8309

IMG_8303

IMG_8284

IMG_8273

IMG_8289

IMG_8311

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, Dogmom! Love seeing the boys--such handsome guys! M. P.S. Maybe Bob can provide some extra hands for you.

Mongoose said...

And here I thought they already knew how to pose! (In horse shows we called it "stacking" - I don't know if it's the same for dogs.) Love the tongue photo - it's incredible what long tongues shibas have.