Monday, December 07, 2009

Ski Patrol at 6 weeks

Brrr... it was cold today outside taking photos. The puppies were only out there for a couple minutes, but I was out there 5 times as long. My fingers are still stiff as I try to type!

I know someone will ask me about the logs in the photo. We recently had to have a HUGE tree removed. It was dropping limbs that were the size of small trees. We called an arborist that deemed the tree dangerous and a liability because people liked to park their cars under the falling limbs (silly humans). The arborist removed the tree, but left the wood for us for firewood, and for puppy corral stations for me to use as photos. Actually that was just an afterthought when I realized that this week the puppies were not about to sit still for photos. Those days are over.

So, here are the most recent photos of the puppies.

Betty, Girl:
IMG_6249_2

Catch'n Edge, Boy 1:
IMG_6448

Avalanche, Boy 2:
IMG_6722_2

K2, Boy 3:
IMG_6674

Mogul, Boy 4:
IMG_6291_2

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh they are sinfully cute!