Sunday, October 25, 2009

They're here!!! They're here!!!

Tama's puppies made their way into the world starting at around 1:30am this morning.

First came a boy weighing in at 9.3 oz.

And then 45 minutes later, another boy at 8.8 oz.

And then a girl! Whooo Hooo, a girl!!!! The petite little thing was 9.1 oz. Jared has already named her Treesa (not sure where he got that but I looked up the meaning and it means "late summer" so I guess that's appropriate)

And then another boy at 8.7 oz.

And finally the puppy I call BONUS, since Tama has always had 4 in a litter and he's the fifth. He weighed in at 7.6 oz.

All puppies are doing great. Tama's been sleeping between puppies. I have not. So now I'm off to bed for a few hours of shut eye!

More pics to come later but here's a preview of the happy family.

IMG_3938

Treesa, the girl is on the far right...

IMG_3966

No comments: