Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Morning Walk

This morning it was raining as it normally does in October in Seattle. I walk with a group of friends on Wednesday mornings, and as I heard the raindrops on the ceiling at 6am, I pulled the covers in a little closer and decided I wasn't going to walk in the rain. By 8:30am it was sprinkling, but not pouring like it was earlier, so I packed up myself, my raingear and Timber and headed down to Ft. Ward park for our final beach walk of the year.

And the sun came out. It was a beautiful walk! Timber went swimming, rolled in really smelly green stuff and ran like lightening across the rocks chasing the birds. He loves the beach!

By the time we got home at almost noon, it was pouring again. We were so fortunate to have a couple hours to enjoy the beach one final time this year.

Timber on our morning walk. We had a little sunshine sandwiched between rain storms so we headed to the beach.

Imagine the most disgusting smell you can think of. And that is what Timber is standing in. Good thing the groomer is coming tomorrow (didn't I already say that).

Oh look a dog walk - as he slides off of it!

The water has to be cold! Timber didn't care. Good thing the groomer is coming tomorrow.

No comments: