Saturday, February 06, 2010

The last puppy remaining...

Avalanche is off to his new home, and that leaves us with Mr. Edge. He's a cutie pie with a big wide head and thick forward ears. Speaking of which, I do believe his ears are fully up!!!

And be still my heart... are those white eye dots peaking through?

As far as temperament, he's a cuddler and he's calm. He stays by my side. I must say I like that trait in a shiba. He's not fond of collars or leashes and will scream every time I hook a leash on. But he loves walks, so he'll tolerate the leash once it's on.

I took a few photos for his 15 week birthday. Here are some of my favorites...

IMG_8574

IMG_8637

IMG_8654

IMG_8611

By the way, news from the Southwest is that Trixie won WB again today for two more points! Yahoo Trixie. Yahoo John!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute shiba! Sometimes I miss the Shiba puppy years (sometimes I don't too though haha). Wonderful images!