Monday, November 23, 2009

Our adventure into the great outdoors.

The advantage of having spring puppies is that you have beautiful weather for the puppies to enjoy the outside. The last two of Tama's litters were easy peasy; flowers blooming, lawn chairs pulled up to the puppy run, picnics while watching the puppies play, neighbors dropping by to visit with each puppy. Not so easy in November. And really not very fun under cloudy, rainy skies.

We succeeded in venturing out three times today. And I waited... and waited in the cold and rain until each puppy had pooped. I know I should do one more trip out tonight. But it's dark. And cold. And I finally warmed up from the last trip out at 3:00. Uggh.

So while I was waiting, I took a few more pics of each of the puppies.

Betty, Girl:
IMG_5523

IMG_5511

Edge, Boy 1:
IMG_5464

IMG_5478

Avalanche, Boy 2:
IMG_5448

IMG_5358

K2, Boy 3:
IMG_5382

IMG_5501

Mogul, Boy 4:
IMG_5399

IMG_5414

1 comment:

Jen said...

How is it possible that they continue to get cuter!!!