Saturday, November 15, 2008

The others...

While Kona was in the show ring, the rest of the litter had a little get-together. Denise and I played personal manicurist to 12 little paws while the puppies had time to play.

Denise and I faired pretty well. Only a few scratches and each of us got peed on at least once. Not bad for a days work. But, I'm sure my neighbors are wondering what we were doing to the poor little puppies with all the shiba screaming going on. Those darn shibas and their nail trim phobias.

But as you see in this after photo. They all survived.

IMG_0084

1 comment:

discouraged said...

your shibas are beautiful! i have a question for you... when you trim their nails, is there a particular way to hold them? or position them? i just tried to do that with my shiba puppy and he of course flipped out. not just the screaming, but he tried to get away and got nippy. any advice for those without the grooming table?