Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm a little behind on the news...

I've had several emails asking how Kishi was doing. Kishi is doing better. Her 9th birthday is Oct. 6th and I'll give you a full update then. Her hair is growing back and the spunk has returned to the girl!

Other health news, 10-year old Farley, my australian shepherd has a lump. Right now it's about the size of a golf ball and still growing. So I took him to the vet on Friday and we are waiting on the results of the tests. It's definitely not a fatty tumor (per the vet). Otherwise he is perfectly healthy. And still can chase a ball, stick or frisbee like no other dog. So keep him in your prayers.

I hate when dogs get older.

But for some happier news. A couple weeks ago, one of the puppies, Piggy, won her first major in Prescott.
Shimmy

No comments: